Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Thunderstorms

Today we are having a thunderstorm. Not a rough one, just some gentle spring thunder. The problem is Kapooka is terrified every time it thunders. We are talking crawl on top of my head terrified. I can deal with that. We are also dogsitting a 2 pound rat, I mean, dog. Belle, the dog, is very sweet. She is a min-pin, chihuahua mix. However, she is terrified of the thunder too and cries as loud as Kapooka. I can't hold both at the same time. I think it is going to be a noisy day.

About the dog sitting. It has been great this week. I really like Belle. She is still a puppy and very playful. Kapooka has spent most of this week playing with the dog. She still likes to read a few books with mom, but I have been temporarily replaced as playmate. Our dog, Fifi, is jealous because normally she is Kapooka's playmate. Fifi is so nervous with the new dog she is not eating unless Kapooka feeds her a piece at a time. That was good for 20 minutes entertainment this morning.

Later this week, I will try to take a picture of Belle with the kids.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha! I love these blogs! Especially this one! haha! Did you get a picture? If not, I can bring her back for one!

    ReplyDelete

Post Divider

Post Divider