Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Little Hands



Last night Kapooka was having a terrible time settling down. Finally I lay down beside her. She rolled onto her tummy and tucked her little hand under my arm and wiggled her foot into my other hand. She went to sleep in just a few minutes. I started thinking about how nice it is to have a little one that can be comforted by touching a hand. I am truly blessed to be her mama.

Of course today her hands played in the dog water, stole her daddy's toothbrush and used it, played with her baby doll, dropped a pan on her toes, picked out books to read, banged the ground in frustration, reached to be picked up and signed please. Her little hands sure do a lot these days. Still, I am blessed to be her mama. Although, since she then put the dog water on her head and she smells funky, she gets a bath tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Divider

Post Divider