Monday, September 14, 2009

Sweet Moments

God has really allowed a lot of teaching moments this last week. Bethany has two boo-boo ow-ow's that she loves to show. We kiss them better, pray and ask Jesus to heal them, and sometimes put bandaids on them. If we forget to pray...she makes sure that we do.

She has also really been enjoying songs with actions, so we learned the B-I-B-L-E song. She has just loved it and asked to sing it again and again.

Finally, today, I was looking at this website for an unrelated reason. I came across this video.

http://www.indyvineyard.org/worship.html

As we watched (three times) each time Bethany would lift her hands and worship God. I would ask her if mama could worship too and she would say "OK". We sat on the computer chair with her on my lap worshiping the Lord. It brought tears to my eyes because it was such a sweet time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Divider

Post Divider