Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year's Resolution

The big slide at the Children's Museum. Kapooka loved it!

This was as close as Kapooka would get to Santa.

Wildcat had a great time visiting with Santa.


I have just one resolution. It is to get back to keeping this blog updated much more regularly. I had planned to start on January 1st. However, I have been really sick since New Year's Eve. I just found out it is strep and will start the antibiotics tonight. I will give myself a pass for starting a few days late.


For now, above are a few pictures from our Christmas celebrations and season. We have a few we have not downloaded from actual Christmas Day and our candlelight service that I can share later.



1 comment:

  1. What fun pictures! Glad you're blogging again, my friend.
    --Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Post Divider

Post Divider