Thursday, January 22, 2009

Why Touchdowns and Tea Parties???

Why? Because this is my life. My son and husband LOVE football. I mean, madly obsessed love it. The other day Wildcat was playing catch with a soft football in the living room. When he hit my favorite Southern Living at Home mirror, he had to put the football away. He continued to make SPECTACULAR diving catches with an imaginary football.

Kapooka is just about a year, but she is already liking girly things. She loves her doll stroller. She adores getting her hair brushed. She loves to smile really big and blink her really long eyelashes. Plus, for Christmas Grandma and her granddaughters got a very special tea set to use for tea parties.

Until last year, I thought my life would be all football. I am still in awe that I get to add tea parties. I had adjusted well to living in a male household, but now my husband is adjusting well to having a little girl. Next post...the miracle of Kapooka!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, K. Glad to see you blogging on here. I've been blogging about three years and love it! As for me, I must wait for tea parties until one of my guys brings me home a daughter in law. (Deb Way)

    ReplyDelete
  2. K,
    This is awesome! It looks and sounds like you - which makes me smile!

    Reading about your children also has me reflecting on our completely respectful and honest conversation in your living room . . . I miss you!

    Love,
    A

    ReplyDelete

Post Divider

Post Divider