Sunday, February 15, 2009

Posting On Hold

Well, our house is very disorganized currently. I just can't seem to get back on top of everything after nearly 2 months of everyone being sick almost continually. This weekend I did manage to find my sons' folders and reading book which had been missing for a week. He also found his glasses that he had put in a very safe place so his baby sister wouldn't get them. The hiding place was so safe, we could not find the glasses for 2 weeks.

All that to say, I don't like a blog without pictures. I have tons of cool pictures to post...birthdays, walking, sword fighting (you'll have to wait for the post). However, we can't find our cable to download the pictures. Hopefully I can put in a more focused search in a few days and I will be back to blogging bliss. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Divider

Post Divider