Monday, February 2, 2009

Worship

Yesterday in church, I was so blessed. First of all, both of my kids felt very loved by our church members. They both got tons of cards, presents and hugs to wish them Happy Birthday. There was a funny moment when Kapooka found her new elephant that sings "Do Your Ears Hang Low" during the sermon. Thankfully, since it is my husband who is the pastor, he just laughed as the song was playing. However, what I loved the most was having my arms around my son and then realizing that he was singing during our worship time. This is my recent 8 year old who loves all things boy and especially football. There he was with a tender heart, loving God. I was so proud of him, and thankful to God. Above is a picture of Wildcat playing piano at our Christmas Eve candlelight service. I am so glad that he loves music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Divider

Post Divider