Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter




Easter is my favorite religious holiday. This year was not so fantastic. For the last 3 years running, one of the kids has had a total meltdown over their Easter basket. I think I may be done with trying to do something nice for them. Especially since last year's meltdown was about not having enough candy, and this year's was about having too much. This did not contribute to a worshipful attitude. Once we got to church, Kapooka was really fussy. She also escaped me and got really close to going up on the platform with daddy. That was EMBARRASSING!




The bright spots were...


1. The hymns. We don't sing many hymns, but I just LOVE Easter hymns.


2. Communion. I missed it, but Paul did a special service after the service for those of us dealing with children.


3. Kapooka looked adorable. The rest of the family cleaned up well too.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Divider

Post Divider