Monday, June 15, 2009

Mr. Toad

We have lots of toads around our house. The kids love to catch the toads and keep them for a little while and then let them go. This was one of the recent captures. I like having the toads because they eat mosquitos. However, mommy does not touch toads.

Tomorrow is Paul's first day at work. The rest of us are having a busy day too. We have a friend coming over to scrapbook and then we are going out to lunch. Wildcat has an orthodontist appointment, and he has a swimming lesson. Paul cooked up a bunch of ground beef, so we will make quick Quesadillas for supper. I love that man! He also manned the grill tonight and made some of the best burgers I've had in a long time.

I have been trying to find a doll made out of natural materials that looks somewhat realistic for Kapooka. All the ones I am finding are very expensive. I wish I could sew! I am just not crazy about a plastic doll for her because a lot of things still go in her mouth, and I don't like the things that are in plastic. Oh, well, I will keep looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Divider

Post Divider