Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Summer Fun

Today was a free chicken sandwich at Arby's, so we went there for lunch. Next it was off to Chuck E. Cheese. We all had a good time. Paul and I had a basketball contest. Wildcat and I had several ski ball contests and played air hockey. Wildcat also played several other games. Kapooka loved riding the rides that would move. She especially like the one that took pictures.

We then went to the library. We all go points for summer reading. Wildcat turned in some points for prizes, and I got some more books.

Paul got a job that will actually give him Mondays and Tuesdays off. We are starting to comtemplate what we would like to do with all of our free time.

I still can't figure out how to get the championship pictures off of my camera, but I will try to get to that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Divider

Post Divider