Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Don't Worry Mom, I Have Bait

Well, the above picture really has nothing to do with this story, other than to show you what a cutiepatootie, Kapooka is.

Last night, Wildcat was in bed and Kapooka toddled down the hall. I hear her enter her brother's room when Wildcat bellows"MOM!!!!" I told him I was coming, and then I hear "Nevermind, I have bait." Now being curious I start to walk down the hall. I hear some thumping. I speed up (thumping is usually not good). I round the corner and see a stuffed bunny flying through the air. Kapooka is grinning, and Wildcat's head is sticking out from his loft. He says "I am trying to lure her with stuffed animals." Kapooka was more interested in other things, so I removed her from the situation. However, all day today, I have just chuckled about "Don't worry Mom, I have bait!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Divider

Post Divider