Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sleep, sweet sleep.

I love this picture. Big sister was babysitting Kapooka. When I came home, this is what I found. TOO CUTE! I just love to watch Kapooka sleep. As some of you know, Kapooka does not like to sleep at night. She is a night owl like her mama. However, for the past 3 nights Kapooka has been asleep before midnight (and 2 of the 3 before 11pm). This is a BIG step for us. She is definitely cuter before midnight...the grumpy monster visits mom and dad after that time.

1 comment:

  1. I love this photo!!! So wonderful! I have been totally out of touch, I'm sorry about that! I'm enjoying getting caught up through your blog. My blog has also been sadly neglected!

    I'm still thinking about making the drive down in the summer . . . one thing getting in the way now is the job search. Depending where that is going, there won't be the opportunity for a vacation. We'll see!

    ReplyDelete

Post Divider

Post Divider