Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Birthday Pictures

A movie and a MP3 player. He loves the MP3 player a lot.

Celebrating blowing out his double digit candles.


A fantastic cake ordered from the local bakery.
Wildcat's party was so easy. He wanted a cake from Renee's bakery, chips, and pop. He wanted plain paper plates and cups. We had his party at The One. It is a youth center in town that has Foosball, a pool table, air hockey, ping pong, and pinball. It happened to be really warm that day, so the boys even went over to the town square to try out Wildcat's soccer ball that he got as a present. All I had to do was stop any too rough horseplay and vacuum after everything was over.
I also got to snuggle Wildcat as he went to sleep on his birthday. That is our birthday tradition since I did that on the day of his birth. I am so glad he is my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Divider

Post Divider