Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Today was my parents' 40th anniversary. We celebrated with a family dinner at Hollyhock Hill. The food was excellent, and the wait staff was very attentive. I would highly recommend this restaurant. Wildcat loved that he get 3 glasses of chocolate milk! You can check them out here...
http://www.hollyhockhill.com/



Here are the cousins all playing together. Grandpa got all of the girls a pink rose, so our cousin S is holding hers.
My sister in law Angela made these to die for cakes. The chocolate one was the best I had ever tasted. Daisies were the predominant flower at my parents wedding. My dad loves pineapple upside down cake. The cakes were so good, and there was so much we even shared with our waitress!

Kapooka with her flower. Grandpa had even wrapped the stem in florist tape to keep her safe. By the end of the meal, it was the floppiest rose ever, but she was a happy girl.


The anniversary couple. My mom is wearing the necklace my dad gave her as her wedding present. My dad is wearing his new watch (you can't see it) that my Mom gave him for an anniversary present. They just smiled the whole dinner, except for when we were eating the delicious food.
I pray that God will give them many more years and many more wonderful memories together and with the rest of their family. I love them very much.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Divider

Post Divider