Monday, August 17, 2009

Vacation King's Island

We spent a day at King's Island, an amusement park near Cincinnati Ohio. It was really fun. Skye, her friend who came, and I all really liked the new coaster called the Diamondback. Here is a link to a video if you want to watch...http://mobile.visitkingsisland.com/public/fun/videos/index.cfm


Wildcat and Kapooka on the Go Diego Go ride. They had a good time together.
Oops...I got these posted backwards. This is Skye and her friend in the slingshot (crazy teenagers. This is after they have launched. The picture below is getting ready to launch. Her friend offered to pay for my ticket to go. I told him that I had attained sanity in my old age.




Kapooka LOVED the carousel. She rode it 10 times. She spent most of her time looking up to see the mechanism that made the horses go up and down.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Divider

Post Divider