Thursday, July 1, 2010

Totally Self Focused Ramblings

We have been on summer break for a month now. I have really enjoyed the trips to the park, the extra time with my son, seeing all of the kids play together, and many other family memories. Today however...well let's just say I am ready for a mommy grown up day. No one slept well last night and it shows in the grumpies today. So, I thought I would make a quick list of things that I would love to do/have.

1. A job for my husband and any potential move done.
2. A spa day...mainly a massage (which I've had before) and a pedicure (which I've never had but could use right now)
3. My favorite frozen coffee drink from Borders, a new book, a comfy chair, and 3 non-stop hours to read (without anyone saying mama, but yet I knew all of my precious little ones were safe and cared for).
4. A haircut and maybe a color (that is really a dream since I am allergic to most hair color). However the latest haircolor trend of "bronde" really appeals to me for summer. What I really want is my long hair back for summer so that I can pull it back in a curly pony tail.
5. A cute new summer dress to go with the new summer hair.


Ahhhh... that was a nice mental vacation. Now back to reality. Laundry calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Divider

Post Divider